It couldn't estimate how big the EN archive was before the import began, AND it was uploading to the cloud as it went (instead of simply importing locally), so I quickly exceeded the free upload allowance. I had to upgrade to Pro to complete the import, and then the process couldn't figure out where it left off, so it duplicated all the notes that had already imported. The import/upload process was glacially slow; I had to just leave it overnight and hope it didn't need any intervention from me.
And after all that, I found that it didn't import any of the EN notebooks (although tags were successful), and it didn't import any PDF notes. The PDF notes had a title and tags, but no content.
I spent two days on this, and the whole experience was awful.
Customer support service by UserEcho