Well this is problem and idea in the same time.
Adding tags is feature I think every note taker uses. Muplitple tags for every note. Most basic thing to properly find notes.
Right now it is hidden in 3 dot "Other" menu and it is created in a way were it requires way to many clicks. Too many clicks not just to get to the adding tags views, but for adding each separate tag for the same note.
1. Click on 3 dot menu for a new windows
2. Click on tags for tags list window
3. Click on "+" or "Search" for adding or searching window
4. Enter first tag
5. Click checkmark or "done" on the keyboard to go back to tags list window
If I need only one tag
6A. Click check mark in the tag list view to go back to the note window
For each new tag 3 more steps!
6B. Click on "+" or "Search" for adding or searching window
7. Enter another tag
8. Click checkmark or "done" on the keyboard to go back to tags list window
9. Click check mark in the tag list view to go back to the note window.
So for 4 tags (sometimes I have much more but most often at least 3-4), it would be 5 steps for only first tag, plus 3steps x 3 additional tags (9 steps), plus final step for going back to the note window. It is 5 steps for single note and 15 steps for 4 notes and bunch of windows leading you back and fort.
Evernote used to have super easy way to add tags (similar like yours on Nimbus web). Now they overcomplicated it too. I just cant understand programers sometimes, like they don't use their own product. :) Sometimes it is just better not to improve things. Don't fix it if it is not broken. But Nimbus Android tags system def. needs fixing.
I would sugest for Nimbus Android to use system Evernote Android had and what you guys preatty much use in web version.
1. Put the tags icon in the top note toolbar so that it is easy accesible. It is essential feature after all.
2. After clicking on tags icon Imediately pul app window with txt box to enter tags. Above the txt box you can list tags that are already part of the note.
3. Combine adding new and adding existing tags
4. Allow us to enter multiple tags, old and new, in the same txt box (like in Nimbus web) and separate them by clicking comma+space.
5. We dont need to see as app is searching and listing existing tabs. It just slows down things and is entiraly just entertainement and not a pratical need.
6. Press "done" on keyboard (if separation of tags is done with comma) or click checkmark (if separation is done by pressing "done" on keyboard) to go back to the note window.
This would require 1 click to start typing a tag, minimal number of clicks for the new tags and all would be done in one single window.
Please consider this. I am adding quite often a lot of tags and way it is now is overly and unneceseraly complicated.