New Issue with Nimbus Tasks on iOS

New Issue with Nimbus Tasks on iOS

I found another peculiar bug with Nimbus Tasks on iOS. 

I had two task lists, one in note A and one in note B. The task list on note B had tasks while the task list on note A was empty.

I used the task dashboard on the web version to move the tasks from note B to note A. Now, on the web version this change was there and I could see it. In the actual notes as well as on the task dashboard, note A had all the tasks and note B had none.

However, on iOS, it was the opposite. All the tasks were still on note B and none in note A. This happened on both the tasks page as well as inside the notes.

I cannot share these notes because of sensitive information. I did manually fix it by creating new task lists but that is quite annoying.