[solved] Public links can no longer be deleted
I have found a situation where public links can no longer be deleted.
Steps to reproduce (at least this is what I did):
- create a public link for a folder (e.g. also with password protection).
- then you request a new link again
- but apparently you receive a "different" link
- but the old (first requested) link remains valid
- after removing the public link only the last link is removed and becomes invalid
- the old link apparently remains accessible
So finally I have a folder that has a working public link, but I can't remove it anymore.
- If this bug is confirmed please fix it 😉 .
- How can I delete the public link that now exists for my folder?
- If one has created a public link. How can I display this link again if I no longer know it, but want to pass it on to another person?