version history is not accurate at all!

version history is not accurate at all!

I was looking for a edit point to go back to. I checked few of them, it seemed that it works nice but then I noticed that content of version histories lacks a picture from a time that I know for a fact I had a picture (that I later deleted) and also I was suspitious that it lacks some other text.
So I scrolled down to the first version and it had EVEN less text and no picture!!
Just to add - first version was made by duplicating other note that has over 1000 words and a picture!
So the very first version of this note should have over 1000 words and picture but it only has 88 words!
Some instances of version history are not giving any content at all!


Btw. You guys should start giving me some disscount for finding all this bugs! :)