When entering data into a table, various key strokes don't work as expected
In the attached video, I am trying to enter data in all three cells of the first row of the table, then go to the second row and enter data there, all using the keyboard.
- I click in cell A1 and type "foo"
- I then press the TAB key to get to cell B1, and type "bar"
- I then press the TAB key to get to cell C1, and type "baz"
- I then press the TAB key to try to get to cell A2, but nothing happens
- I use the arrow keys to try to get out of cell C1, and end up moving the text cursor around within the text in the cell
- I use the Home and End keys, with the same effect
- i try to hit the ESC key, and hit the "`" key, typing another character into the cell
- Then I successfully hit ESC, and then press the left and down arrow keys, which move me to different notes instead of different cells within the table. What?!?!?
I know that I could hit the ENTER key to get to cell C2, but that's not what I want. I want to get to A2, since that's the next cell I have data I want to enter.
This would also be a problem if, for example, I wanted to go back to B1 to change what I had typed. In that case, it would make no sense to go to C2 and then use the arrows to manoeuvre over and up to B1.
It would also be a problem if I were on C2 and wanted to move to a new cell without adding a third row.
There are some fairly common industry standard keystrokes for working with tables, and they don't work here. This is true in Nimbus Notes Web and in Nimbus Notes Windows.